Kelvin Hughes has an excellent track record of delivering a 365 day, 24hour, first-time-fix, value for money service. Key to meeting these expectations is a philosophy of working in partnership with those customers and our suppliers centred around a global team of experienced service engineers and support staff who are all passionate about delivering service excellence to the marine industry.
Shared values define everything we do inside and outside our organisation in support of our customers and suppliers.
Mutual trust, fairness and honesty is integral to all our business dealings. We strive to exceed customer expectations, on time and right first time. We provide value for money, good quality and maintain vessel safety. We apply continuous improvement principles, both process and technical innovation, to our radar service and radar repair offerings to adapt quickly to changing customer needs.
- Spare Parts Sales
- Managed Service Contracts
- Global Service and Support
- Warranty Support
- Installation and Commissioning Services
- Radar Management / Radar Maintenance / Radar Repair
- VDR (Voyage Data Recorder) Annual Performance Testing
- VDR (Voyage Data Recorder) Replay Services
- Operator Equipment Familiarisation and Training
- Equipment Surveys and Inspection
- Technical Advice
- Major retrofit project management
Radio, Radar, Gyro, Autopilot, ECDIS, Speed Log, Steering System, Rudder Indicators, VDR, Internal Communications, GMDSS, SATCOM, SARTS, GPS, AIS, CCTV