Our global network of radar and bridge equipment service centres operate to our high shared value, 365 days & 24 hours. This ensures that you receive the same high quality service no matter where your ships are operating, at any time of the day or night.
Under a Kelvin Hughes Full Managed Service Agreement full service support is provided for all Kelvin Hughes radar and electronic bridge equipment including:
- Fixed price installation of new equipment
- Dedicated Contract Management Team to handle your service needs
- Discount on Service by Kelvin Hughes engineers
- One invoice per quarter to reduce your administration costs
- Discount for training ships’ crews
- Discount on spares