Vienna, Austria, 28 November 2023 – HENSOLDT Analytics, a leader in OSINT and big data fusion, announces the latest innovative changes to their multi-source intelligence platform. In a time when decision makers need real-time, situational awareness at a moment’s notice, the newest updates from the HENSOLDT Analytics team enhance the power of data fusion on both desktops and mobile devices.
Key features of the product release include:
- Logo and Symbol Detection: Our data fusion platform for multi-source intelligence incorporates logo and symbol detection, and through our Media Mining Client app, users can define and train which logos and symbols should be detected.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Embed: Convert images with text into machine-readable text within the platform itself.
- Satellite Image Import per request: With advanced access to databases, satellite images can now be integrated into our data fusion platform. By selecting date and location, satellite images are pulled and shown on maps.
- New Social Media Sources: Incorporate data from social media platforms such as reddit and Instagram for an even more holistic overview of situational awareness.
- Media Mining Client App: On-the-go accessibility is now available via our mobile app. Gather crowd-sourced intelligence with our survey feature and upload media (images, documents, videos and even text) for immediate analysis.
Additional features for survey answer types include audio, video, and images
- Language Display Preferences: Our data fusion platform is now available not only in English but also German.
The product release is in line with a continued effort of the HENSOLDT Analytics team to provide fast, innovative solutions for decision makers and analysts in the defence, civil, and civil military co-operation industries.
Pricing and availability:
The release, available for all customers, is available 28 November 2023. For a web demo, please contact the HENSOLDT Analytics team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About HENSOLDT Analytics:
HENSOLDT Analytics GmbH is a leading provider of next generation data fusion platforms that enable military forces, intelligence services, Civil-Military Co-Operation (CIMIC) services, and civil organizations with Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) systems, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and big data analytics all over the world. The combination of HENSOLDT’s in-house military sensors, crowd-based mobile intelligence and OSINT allows the Analytics team to offer unique multi-source intelligence (MSINT) solutions that enable unprecedented situational awareness.
HENSOLDT is a leading company in the European defence industry with global reach. Based in Taufkirchen near Munich, the company develops complete sensor solutions for defence and security applications. As a technology leader, HENSOLDT drives the development of defence electronics and optronics and is continuously expanding its portfolio based on innovative approaches to data fusion, artificial intelligence and cyber security. With more than 6,500 employees, HENSOLDT achieved a turnover of 1.7 billion euros in 2022. HENSOLDT is listed in the MDAX of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.Press contact
Tel.: +43 (0)699 1000 5075