Taufkirchen/Germany, 12 May 2023 – HENSOLDT AG today held its Annual General Meeting. The event was held in the Haus der Bayerischen Wirtschaft in Munich. A total of 79.91% of the share capital was represented at the meeting. The shareholders approved all items on the agenda. In the process, Marco R. Fuchs (CEO of OHB SE) was elected to the Supervisory Board. The Supervisory Board elected Reiner Winkler as its new chairman, who succeeds the previous chairman Johannes P. Huth, who will be stepping down from the Supervisory Board at the end of the annual general meeting on May 12, 2023.
The voting results on the individual items were as follows:
- Approval of the proposed appropriation of the balance sheet profit, including the distribution of a dividend of 0.30 euros per dividend-bearing share, with 99.99% of the votes cast.
- Discharge of the members of the Executive Board for the financial year 2022 with 99.98% of the votes cast
- Discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the business year 2022 with 97.04% of the votes cast
- Appointment of KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft as auditors and group auditors for the financial year 2023 and as auditors for the audit review of the half-yearly financial report 2023 with 98.89% of the votes cast
- Approval of the remuneration report for the financial year 2022 with 70.00% of the votes cast
- Approval of the proposed adjustment of the remuneration system for the Executive Board with 76.62% of the votes cast
- Election of Marco R. Fuchs to the Supervisory Board with 98.89% of the votes cast
- Approval of the authorisation of the Executive Board to provide for the virtual holding of General Meetings with 97.22% of the votes cast
- Approval to enable members of the Supervisory Board to participate in the Annual General Meeting by means of video and audio transmission with 99.16% of the votes cast.
Further detailed information on the Annual General Meeting and the voting results can be found on our website at: HENSOLDT AG | Annual General Meeting
HENSOLDT is a leading company in the European defence industry with global reach. Based in Taufkirchen near Munich, the company develops complete sensor solutions for defence and security applications. As a technology leader, HENSOLDT drives the development of defence electronics and optronics and is continuously expanding its portfolio based on innovative approaches to data management, robotics and cyber security. With more than 6,500 employees, HENSOLDT achieved a turnover of 1.7 billion euros in 2022. HENSOLDT is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange MDAX segment.
Tel.: +49 (0)89.51518.1823